After 5 years of successful sales all around the world and thousands of satisfied users, PROEL renovates its range of compact mixers with an assortment of novelties.
All the models in the M Series have been updated with new and improved features and repacked into a new stylish package.
While keeping the superior audio quality, the full set of features and the highest number of MIC inputs in the category that have been the hallmarks of the previous M Series, we have added extra ‘intelligent’ functions, such as USB routing and channel COMPRESSORS.
All the M models feature the new PROEL 24bit PROFEX DSP, one of the finest digital effect of its class, providing 256 studio-grade algorythms (including mono and stereo TAP DELAY) and a convenient LCD display.
Designed and enginereed in Italy by PROEL, M mixers are hosted in an ultra-rugged stylish metal case with ABS sides, providing extended durability for a stage-proof use.
As in the previous series, all the models include both a padded carrying bag and metal brackets for 19” rack mounting.
The ultra-portable M602FX with 2 mono and 2 stereo channels provides the most demanding performers with all the functions necessary to mix a limited number of signals with utmost accuracy.
The 8-in, 6-mic M822USB now includes a versatile USB routing section, for a complete control of the signals to and from the PC and a built-in universal power supply.
- Compact 8-channel 4-bus mixer
- 4 MIC/LINE inputs with LO-CUT, 3-band EQ and PHANTOM power
- 2 MIC/LINE STEREO inputs with 3-band EQ
- 2 AUX sends (MON + FX)
- 24bit PROFEX DSP with 256 effects, TAP delay and LCD display 2-TRK IN & OUT with separate level control
- ALT 3-4, PHONES and C.ROOM (with fader) outputs
- USB IN&OUT with ROUTING
- 45mm faders
- Balanced MAIN MIX output with XLR connectors on top panel
- Two 8-LED VU-METERS
- Applications: small live bands (4 to 6 people), home and multimedia applications, small fixed installations, rehearsal rooms